Saturday, January 16, 2010

Radio Radio Radio

I've always thought it would be really cool to be a radio DJ and be able to pick out my own songs to play on the radio and stuff. So I looked into doing it myself and hosting it on the internet and it was way too much money for me to be able to do. I've thought about maybe doing it in college but until then I was thinking about maybe doing something like here. The way I was thinking was kinda like the old celebrity podcasts on itunes if you've seen those. I'd have a link to the song and then say something about it. So tell me what you think in the lovely little poll that I've created below. I'll leave the poll up for 6 days, or January 22th.

---------------------------------------------------------
POLL IS NOW CLOSED

1 comment:

  1. oooh thats my dream job! iim actually thinking of becoming an assistant to one of the dj's over here during the summer, i mean its gonna be a lot of events and such ill meet a lot of cool people, and of course be able to talk about music. sucks that there might be a million other people trying to do the same thing as me :/

    ReplyDelete