Sunday, February 7, 2010

Alice in Wonderland

I'm really excited for Tim Burton's version of Alice in Wonderland. From the things I have seen, it's going to be really good. And I'm a fan of Tim Burton's movies :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


March 5th. Remember that date. I'll be seeing it, will you? :)


There also seems to be a lot of really good bands putting music out for the soundtrack for this movie. Avril Lavigne sings the lead single "Alice" which I kinda like. Her voice in some parts of the song reminds me of her "Let Go" and "Under My Skin" days which is the type of music I hope is on her new album currently set for release in June.
Here are 30 second previews of all the songs on the Almost Alice soundtrack for this movie.

1 comment:

  1. heck yes i will be watching it!! my friend works at the theaters, so all i need to do is give her the money and BAM! im there at the midnight screening >:D i cant wait for this movie. idky but i always hear that tim burton isnt that great of a director or that he sucks and all, but........ if he sucks, why do his movies ALWAYS get a shitload of attention? haters!! haha

    ReplyDelete